POL-07 Returns and Warranties Policy
Change of Mind
- We do not offer Returns or Refunds on any product that is has no faults or warrantable issues or any product where a signed Quote acceptance form has been received for customised size, colour, fabric, finish if you simply change your mind, have found the product cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- The customer will have the benefit of applicable manufacturer’s warranties, in respect of goods, to the extent permissible and Q Office Furniture will provide all reasonable assistance to facilitate a customer’s warranty** claim.
- The benefits given by such warranties are IN ADDITION TO other rights and remedies available to the customer under Australian Consumer Law.
- Please retain proof of Purchase (Tax Invoice preferable, Bank/Credit Card Statement accepted) for all Warranty claims. We will have a record of your purchase, however it improves the speed of the claim if all info can be readily available. Do not contact the manufacturer. They will refer you to the place of purchase.
Paid Extended Warranties
- Q Office Furniture does not offer a user pays extended warranty.
- All care will be taken by Q Office Furniture to conduct any repairs on-site in a timely fashion.
- Minor repairs can be performed while you wait, however some will need parts ordered or to be returned to the manufacturer.
Returning a Product
- Do not return any product due to a minor or major fault without first consulting us.
- Not all issues will require a return of the product to us for repair, some minor repairs can be performed by our delivery teams as part of a regular round trip to your area. Returning without consultation could result in you having to pay for any freight costs that occur, if it is found the product is not faulty.
- All orders will be screened for inaccuracies by our staff, however for customised items a Quote acceptance form will be provided to you, which gives you the opportunity to double check what you are ordering. By signing this you are agreeing that all details are correct and you will be purchasing the product as is stated on the quote acceptance form. Any alterations to the product after this will be charged accordingly.
- In the unlikely event you receive your product and you find that it is not the product you ordered, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange for the incorrect product to be collected from you and for the correct product to be shipped to you as soon as possible.
- All products go through a thorough Quality Control Check before Shipping and are packaged for protection to ensure you receive the best quality product.
- All care is taken by our delivery team to load and transport your product with the highest care.
- However, once the product is on board with a courier or freight company, any damage that the product receives is out of our control.
- Please ensure that upon receiving your items either via our delivery team or courier, and before you sign for them, that you check the package or product for any signs of damage.
- Minor Faults are considered those that can be remedied by replacing a part of the product.
- When you have a minor issue with your product and it is still under manufacturer’s Warranty**, you will be offered a free repair. We will provide this in as timely and convenient a manner as possible.
- Major Faults are considered to be those that cannot be remedied by replacing a part and result in the product being unusable. When you have a Major issue with your product and it is still under the manufacturer’s Warranty**, you will be offered a replacement or refund (refunds will be given in the same form as your original payment).
We will not repair, replace, refund or cover the freight costs of a product under warranty, that you have bought and received, where, in our reasonable opinion the:
- Product has become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear
- Product has been misused
- User has failed to use the product in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. Including, but not limited to, exceeding weight recommendations etc.
- Product has been used in an abnormal way or the user has failed to take reasonable care
- Product has damage arising from improper assembly or modification by the owner/user
- Product has damage arising from improper care and/or maintenance by the owner/user
- Product has insignificant variations in dimensions, colour or finish
- Product has insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes